Monday, November 21, 2011

Is This Thing On?

While I am not as eloquent as my mom, I figured it may be time for me to post on The Adventure List. As my mom has said, I have a bad travel itch as well. I plan on studying abroad in Italy next fall, as well as travel cross-country with a friend of mine in two summers.

From an early age, I never liked the idea of living in the same place for too long (something I probably also got from my mom [thanks, Mom!]). I want to see as much of the world as I can before I hit my mom's age, and I never want to have any regrets for not doing something while in my youth. It's almost like Mom was programmed to revert back to the mind-set of a young adult as soon as I hit my teen years. What luck!

Well, here's hoping everything goes well and everything works out!

PEACE OUT, HOME DOG.
(Just so you know I am not Tricia. :) )