Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where Should We Go In....Chile - Part One


I am mildly addicted to travel guides, shows and memoirs.  There are sooooo many places to visit and explore.  My plan is to create this weekly feature to highlight countries and specific places within those countries that I want to visit and get feedback from readers. 

If you have visited this month's featured country and have suggestions, please leave me a comment.  Or if you haven't visited this country, leave me a comment anyways of any ideas.

Region - Southern Patagonia

Since I watched Samantha Brown's Latin America show on Chile, I decided I must go to the southern most part of the Americas.  I want to visit Barrow, Alaska so adding Patagonia, Chile to my travel list just makes sense.

Places to visit:
Penguin colonies at Seno Otway or Isla Magdalena
Strait of Magellan
Side trip to Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina's Los Glaciares National Park (I've never seen a glacier)
Tierra del Fuego
Suitcase on Wheels blog post about visit to Parque Nacional Torres del Pain (with pictures)


No comments: