Monday, November 25, 2013

Step by Step

I've had steps mapped out in my head on what is necessary to achieve my goal of traveling around the world.  Today, I wrote it out.  Or rather I should say I started to write the list as I'm sure it will be ever evolving until I actually leave.  I already knew as of last month that I needed to start moving forward with this goal if I was ever going to actually do it. 

I want this goal more than anything I've ever wanted in my life.  I am leaving the country.  I've decided to call it Operation Leave the Country.  Not very original, I know, but it works for me. For now.  According to Married with Luggage, you should name your journey.  Its a motivator.  Its working for me.  I posted something on Facebook about achieving step one of my Operation and I've since had 2 separate conversations about it.  Yeah!  Keep the motivation going.

No comments: