Spend $100 at Office Max
- Go to Cedar Point on HallowWeekend
Go to Ruby Tuesday (new to us restaurant) Go-carting Visit Put-in-Bay
- Visit Wilderness in Wisconsin Dells
TGIFriday's mac n cheese Practice IMing North Carolina college shoppingcanceled
- Europe tour
- Michigan Renaissance Festival
Dessert first Make spaghetti tacos
3. Ruby Tuesday's is a chain restaurant but one we had never tried even though it's been in Toledo for a really long time. Delicious! We loved our dining experience and went back several times.
5. I managed to make it to age 40 without ever going to Put-in-Bay. How I managed that I have no idea because Put-in-Bay is a hot spot to go for local Toledoans. Needless to say, I had a great time with my friend Tori and her boyfriend.
8. IMing hit the list because I knew Megan would be going off to college before I knew it and she hates talking on the phone so IMing would be our best form of communication, at the time.
12. You only live once. Why not have dessert first? Why had I never done this before? Megan and I thought it was a great idea so we did this for my 40th birthday dinner at Cousino's Restaurant. Our waitress thought it was fantastic as well. At first she was confused. Then she caught on.
13. Spaghetti tacos were Megan's idea. We love spaghetti and tacos so why not combine the two. While they tasted good and we had fun making them, we did not repeat recipe.